Borsight C-130H RTIC
REAL-TIME INFORMATION IN THE COCKPIT (RTIC)
The Borsight C-130H configuration boosts performance, expands mission capabilities, and saves fuel…while delivering millions in budget savings. Enhancements includes next generation capabilities, such as advanced glass cockpit, enhanced situational awareness / command and control data links, higher performance, and fuel savings for improved tactical operations.
FUTURE FORWARD TECHNOLOGY Glass cockpit featuring Genesys Aerosystems EFIS with GPS/WAAS navigation provides unmatched safety and workload advantages:
- Comprehensive integration. Communications, Navigation, Surveillance/Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) brings new capabilities of communication, navigation, surveillance, and situational awareness to the C-130 that enhance the ability to carry out a worldwide mission in tactical and civil airspace.
- Fly worldwide. Advanced area navigation, surveillance, and CAT-II approach capability meet worldwide next- generation airspace requirements, supporting any mission, anywhere.
- Future-proof upgradability. Built-in support/interfaces for video, HF/VHF/UHF, TCAS, weather radar, ADF, FLIR, DME/TACAN, EVS, mission computer, and more provide a simple, low-cost path to future upgrades.
- Low total cost of operations. Spend less on maintenance and replacement parts while experiencing greater uptime and higher mission completion rates.
Borsight delivers next-generation Real Time Information in the Cockpit (RTIC) capabilities with enhanced situational awareness and communications tools. The program provides pilot, co-pilot and navigator with individual flight management systems and situational mission displays, as well as enhanced airborne gateway options to Theater Commanders. System utilizes a data link radio and ARC-210 SATCOM, associated interfaces, and antennas.
Borsight’s Tactical Awareness Mobility Software Suite (TAMSS) (situational awareness and datalink gateway software) is integrated into TacView® Portable Mission Displays (PMDs) for maximum pilot, co-pilot, navigator flexibility. Also included is an Electronic Flight Bag to provide geo- referenced approach plate and charts, threat awareness information, and targeting pod.
PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS THAT PAY FOR THEMSELVES THROUGH FUEL SAVINGS
Scimitar wingtips, disturbance area modifications, and propulsion upgrades boost speed and range while conserving fuel to deliver rapid payback.
ENHANCED RADAR SYSTEM AND ExTENDED FIRE FIGHTING CAPABILITIES
- Imaging Radar. A new standard for multi-mission airborne surveillance systems integrates the functionality of ASW/ASUW maritime patrol and overland air-to-ground SAR/GMTI into a single radar.
- Retardant Aircraft Delivery System (RADS). Enhances fire fighting capabilities yet weighs a fraction of what other systems weigh, installs in 60 minutes, and requires no additional equipment or crew members.