REAL-TIME DATA/SENSOR/MISSION INTEGRATION. IN THE AIR. ON THE GROUND. AT SEA.
Borsight’s Goliath Relay Service (GRS) delivers critical information to military troops, border enforcement, maritime patrols and other government agencies.
Goliath Relay Service (GRS) is a full-featured gateway providing support to store and forward multiple types of data in a variety of formats including: MIL-STD-6016D, CoT, JSON.
GRS can be deployed anywhere on the network – from a GoliathAR machine to a server located across the country. GRS is scalable: multiple instances can be installed on a network, all synchronizing data among themselves.
GRS supports data, video, imagery and voice across IP network types. GRS is also cross platform compatible with the ability to operate on multiple operating systems including Windows, Linux, Android and Real-Time. GRS is also AFCIT/JTIC certified.
GoliathAR and David mission software from Borsight are integrated with GRS, providing the ability to share video and data across any network. Communication to and from GRS is encrypted using either NSA-Type 1 or AES, depending on the customer and overall system architecture.
SUPERIOR SITUATIONAL AwARENESS
GRS provides air crews with intuitive, tactical situational awareness, enabling real-time communications with ground, air and sea forces during all types of operations:
- Instant, accurate, certified coordination with personnel on the ground
- Continuous communications with Command and Control nodes
- Ability to dynamically re-task aircraft mid-mission
- Rapid avoidance of threats
- Airspace deconfliction without radar
- 10X reduction in voice communications workload
GRS provides real-time data for all types of missions and operations:
- Border Patrol
- Law Enforcement
- Oil and Gas Pipeline Patrol
- Urban Persistent Surveillance
- Forestry Surveillance
- Maritime / Littoral Patrol
- Fishing Enforcement
- Environmental Surveillance
- Oil Spill Search and Reporting
- Search and Rescue