Overview – Capabilities
A DIFFERENT BREED OF SYSTEM INTEGRATOR
Borsight delivers state-of-the-art aviation technology for next-generation mission performance. Our innovative system integration — combined with end-to-end design, engineering, and installation capabilities — delivers cost-effective, world-class results.
Borsight’s Firm-Fixed-Price contract execution offers budget certainty that other providers simply cannot match. It removes risk on governmental programs while delivering the highest performance levels possible.
Borsight provides end-to-end system integration — including the latest FAA-certified avionics certified for use under current and future planned airspace requirements. System integrations also include:
- US Military/DoD weapons
- EO/IR sensors
- Self Protection chaff/flare
- NSA Type 1 encryption hardware/communications
- Propulsion and structural activities
Borsight’s software portfolio includes mission software for use by intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance customers. This mission management ISR software suite is tailorable for many mission sets, including those for military, law enforcement, and commercial.
Borsight’s datalink capabilities include integration and installation of systems including (but not limited to):
- Situational Awareness Data Link (SADL)
- SATCOM radios utilizing Joint Range Extension Applications Protocol (JREAP)
- Iridium and INMARSAT
Borsight also offers a proprietary datalink radio for customers who need a completely independent encrypted datalink infrastructure.
Borsight offers end-to-end capabilities for comprehensive aircraft and system design, engineering, and installation, including:
- Power plant
Capabilities extend to FAA and DoD manufacturing and installation under certified processes.
- Borsight follows the RMF (Risk Management Framework).
- RMF is an official set of procedures produced by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- RMF has been adopted and is used by the Department of Defense (DoD).
- Specific Systems, within Borsight, receive their ATO (Authority to Operate) by meticulously following RMF.