A SERVICE DISABLED VETERAN OWNED SMALL BUSINESS (SDVOSB)
Founded on the belief that innovation leads to successful enterprise, Borsight (Cage Code 56NH4 / SDVOSB) is a System Engineering, Integration, and Manufacturing Services provider (ISO9001: 2008-Certified) with a proven track record of technology development, system integration and program execution.
Our mission is to provide superior engineering and management services for software and hardware integration solutions that surpass customer expectations.
Borsight operates multiple divisions with management processes designed to provide Crosstalk between disciplines:
- Borsight Services. Our program, engineering, and technical services division provides hardware and software integration, flight test planning and support, and program engineering requirements development. Our ability to pull engineering, requirements management, and valued-added processes from other divisions has been key to our success.
- Borsight Engineering. Our engineering team maintains a philosophy of producing on time and on budget. The company policy of Firm-Fixed-Price contract execution on government programs puts us in a unique position to perform at the highest professional level possible while taking program risk out of the hands of the customer. Few other defense contractors can make this claim.
KEY TEAM MEMBER EXPERIENCE
- ISR Operational Background
- Edwards Flight Test (Developmental Test)
- AATC Flight Test (Operational Test)
- USAF Test Pilot School Graduate
- USAF A-10 System Program Office
- Operation Flight Program (Software)
- USAF Aircraft Maintenance Operations
- USAF Fighter (Operational)
- DoD Defense Contractor (NGC) Program Manager
Borsight works with a number of aviation leaders. Whether it’s large companies like Raytheon and Northrop Grumman, or mid-sized firms such as Harris, Curtis-Wright, and Genesys Aerosystems, or small businesses like ourselves, we utilize partners that bring added value, while supporting open and collaborative development practices.